• Sugar Land, TX
Votes |
Questions on mailers

Louis Craig
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sugar Land, TX
Posted Jun 2 2014, 10:06

Hello all,

I was looking to start up my mailing campaign and I was curious if anyone had any favorites they liked as far as printing company goes and also places to just buy bulk postcards.

It was looking like it would be about 34c apiece to send postcards, 26 for postage (thats what it seemed business prices would be for sending out mass postcards. My wife owns a business so I was hoping to use her account to mail them) and 8c per postcard was the best I could find. That is without the cost of printing which is a little hard for me to factor in at the moment.

Does anyone have any input if it would be cheaper to just have someone print my postcards for me or cheaper for me to print them myself? The other thing that I was factoring in is I have my own list and I did not know how specialized I could get the cards.

I was working on a macro to insert the buyers name and address automatically into each postcard for me. I am not the most computer savvy so if anyone has a program they use that does the same thing that would be awesome, and I can slow down on my goal of learning Python...