Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
David Pelez
  • Stamford, CT
Votes |
Questions about your career as a real estate investor. - Answers will help me graduate high school - please help

David Pelez
  • Stamford, CT
Posted Jun 4 2014, 15:27

Well I couldn't quite decide how I should title this post so I apologize in advance for any confusion. I am graduating high school this year and am looking to get into the real estate investing business as a career in the future. Because of this I have been asked to talk to real estate professionals so I went to one of the meetings held by my local real estate investors association, I recorded my interview using my phone and unfortunately the phone decided to crash on me at the last moment. 

Wholesalers, rehabbers, and landlords preferred*

I have chosen the friendly professionals or even the beginners at BiggerPockets to help me by answering a few simple interview questions, I will not edit any responses and they will be shown to the administrators at my school during a presentation, so please keep it clean and restate the question in your responses. Profile names will be used if a preferred one is not specified; Thanks for any help and assistance provided!

Question 1:

How did you hear about the real estate investing business?

Question 2:

Did you attend any seminars, pay for any books, or attend any classes? How did these classes help you in your career as a real estate investor?

Question 3:

What kind of experience did/do you have that you believe makes you/will make you a successful real estate investor?

Question 4:

How much time do you usually spend looking or advertising for new properties, whether it's to find new wholesale deals, new properties to rehab, or properties well suited for a buy and hold?

Question 5:

How stressful or exciting would you say your job is?

Question 6:

Where do you see yourself in another 5 years?

Question 7:

Have you learned anything valuable that you would like to share with a beginner like myself?

Question 8:

Is there anything else you would like to share with me? Seriously, anything.. Of course, relating to real estate investing..

So just a few simple or fun to answer questions! Thanks again for any help provided!

Loading replies...