• Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Votes |
Quick Tip for Newbies

Tony Cavalli
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Posted Jun 7 2014, 14:32

Hey Newbies just wanted to share something that has really helped me and really was instrumental to me finally getting my first deal, rehabbing, and getting tenants in the property. Now this isn't some that is going to magically get you deals but its a way to keep you focused and on track. I learned this from an awesome Non Real Estate Book I read..   Yes I love football ha but some of the things Bill Walsh did really struck me as fundamental ways to keep pushing forward, motivating, asking questions, following through and not forgetting anything. The Tip is making lists... I make lists for what I want to accomplish and what I need to accomplish every month, every week, then I break that down into a daily list. Having a day job, a 2 year old, investing out of state and starting a local property management company is a lot on my plate and this tip really really has helped me... I did this everyday for a year... here is a page in my book and what it  looked like...  now I'm not some baller investor who knows it all... I'm still consider myself newbie and probably always will haha... but just thought I'd share... Enjoy