I have recently been contacted by a investment coach service by Preston Ely and Than Merril. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these coaches before or any other coaching services and their thoughts. Thanks
Hi @Lorenzo Harkins !
I haven't used the services, but I wan't to comment on the general philosophy of paying for investment coaching.
At an early age we are taught that by paying for something we will receive value, with investment coaching:
1. You can pick this information up free via BP forums and podcasts.
2. The money you're paying for investment coaching could be used towards your investments.
3. By having someone consult you this does not guarantee any of the advice provided will lead to profit, I'm sure you have to sign a hefty liability waiver before engaging in such service.
I recommend you stay on the forums, network, and learn.
@Lorenzo Harkins I have to agree with Jordan on this one. Its often very beneficial to have a coach or someone to guide you along the way, but not many people are doing it for free and often times the hefty price tag, is completely avoidable by simply networking. Find A REIA in your area and ask questions, meet people, you're likely to find people who will help you for free because you can help send business their way. Stay plugged into BP its a great source...not to mention free!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.