• Bronx, NY
Votes |
meeting with a potential Mentor

Eddie Marcano
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Bronx, NY
Posted Nov 9 2014, 23:18

Hello my BP peoples

I need your suggestions, I work full time for NYCTA and have a part time business I run from home and I also recently purchased my first rental property. I was recently contacted by a real estate investor in my area. He wants to meet up with me and ask questions about my business as he plans to start a similar business. He also mentioned that he's a landlord and have been investing in real estate for some time now. Now, I'm not sure if he thinks that I'm a seasoned investor but I did mentioned that I recently purchased my first property. He also mentioned that he will be looking to invest and that he has friends with dipper pockets looking to invest. I googled him and everything he mentioned seem to check out. I found nothing negative on this guy. He currently owns a real estate company and have had several successful businesses in the past(now I'm a little intimidated). He got my information from a web site that my business is affiliated with.

My question is; what should my approach be? I agreed to meet up with him and answer his questions and show him a little about the my  business.

I believe  this guy can be a potential mentor for me.

Thank you all in advance for your advise!

Loading replies...