Kyle Alberry
  • Watertown, NY
Votes |
The Big Picture

Kyle Alberry
  • Watertown, NY
Posted Nov 18 2014, 14:11

Hello again biggerpockets community!

From my last posts, I have had a change of plans. I first wanted to invest before I graduated college, or maybe got an owner occupied property out of college after I have worked at my job, but I have now came to the conclusion that I am dropping out of college to move to Tuscon, AZ. I would like to be a real estate agent, and do investment properties. I am hesitant to call it my "side business" because I would like to be able to do it full time, and actually start a company by doing this. My main goal is to be a millionaire in 10 years. 

I have a rough outline, and I hope that I could have some help solidifying this so I can use it as more of a guide than just an outline. I was thinking after working at my job for a year or so, I can save up enough money to buy an owner-occupied flip/rental using a FHA 203k loan, and starting off there. I then would want to do about 2 flips per rental property. I have read "No (and Low) Money Down Real Estate Investing" by Brandon Turner, and I am dedicated to use my creativity instead of cash by using various methods to accomplish this.

Do you guys think doing 2 flips per rental is a good strategy? If I wanted to make this my full time job, and company, what would be the best way to automate and delegate tasks so I can focus on other ventures? I was thinking of a wholesale manager that basically generates leads along with a marketing team, and take the great properties and pass it through an acquisition manager to see if we would want to purchase it though the business. We would then take the other contracts and sell them to other investors. I believe this as a rough outline but this is sort of the route I would want to go.

Thanks again for your time,

Kyle

Loading replies...