Starting Out
Account Closed
  • st cloud, FL
Votes |
What should i do?

Account Closed
  • st cloud, FL
Posted Dec 1 2014, 01:45

Hello BP investors, my cuestion may be silly for you. but here is a little background before the cuestion. I am from Mexico, i have been living in United States for 3 years. In january 2014 i start reading about real estate, i attended a 3 day seminar of Rich Dad Education to learn more about REI. Here is the thing, i speak english but not at the level i would like to, you know, so i can talk with investor in person, with sellers, buyers, attorneys, CPAs. I can speak english with my friends and co-workers but some times i don't know how to state ideas, or what i think about something and that terrifies me. Because when it is time to talk with investors and people involved in REI i think they wont take me serious. I really want to become a RE investor and change my life, help people, get out of my comfort zone and achieve my dreams. What do you experts suggest i should do? should i start even if i don't speak english at a high level (because i don't want to lose time) or should i take english courses before i start? should i find a mentor who can help me to learn profesional english while i learn REI? please i need your opinios. May sounds silly for you but it is really important for me. Thank you investors for your time.

Loading replies...