Experienced Investers in Central Arkansas

7 Replies

Hey everyone! We are looking to buy our first buy and hold property in Little Rock and researching wholesaling. Any experienced investors in Central Arkansas that would care to connect? Or, anyone interested in investing in my area that needs a local contact and I could learn from...let me know! Thanks everyone - Happy Investing!

Hi Kristi, we are 3 hours and 35 minutes away, that's as quick as I made it down on old Hwy 65, probably less time now. Are you in NLR? Had an office there, I had a place in Maumell (sp is wrong I think).

Learn the basics of RE, then your strategy, then hit the streets! :)

@Bill G.  I have spent a lot of time in Springfield! Highway 65 has been widened most of the way to LR now. I live between LR and Bryant.

Hi Kristi, I own one of the more consistent wholesale/investing companies in central arkansas. There are about two maybe 3 others who are consistant and around more than a few months. Feel free to inbox me and we can connect. 

Cheers,

Eric Metz

501-246-0062
Originally posted by @Eric Metz :

Hi Kristi, I own one of the more consistent wholesale/investing companies in central arkansas. There are about two maybe 3 others who are consistant and around more than a few months. Feel free to inbox me and we can connect. 

Cheers,

Eric Metz

Hello Eric, my name is Bobby Clemons. I'm trying to get into the RE Wholesaling business. Can I pick your brain sometime?

Originally posted by @Bobby Clemons :
Originally posted by @Eric Metz:

Cheers,

Eric Metz

Hello Eric, my name is Bobby Clemons. I'm trying to get into the RE Wholesaling business. Can I pick your brain sometime?

Absolutely! Feel free to drop me a message.

Cheers

501-246-0062

Hi Kristi, local investor here, Most of our homes are Single family residents. Been investing for about 9 years . mostly buy and hold abut 43 properties in our portfolio today. working on one's in ward, and Jacksonville now. We specialize in the low or no money down foreclosure market. Do a lot of our own rehabs, it's a slow steady process. Recently started investing IRA in real estate .

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.