Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Kylie Fox
Votes |
so new to this i haven't even started!

Kylie Fox
Posted Dec 16 2014, 02:33

Ok, if your reading this i hope ive brought enough attention to this post to get some help! I'm looking to start in real estate and have no idea where to begin. Ive wanted to go into this business since i was a child and it feels like a good time to begin before I end up throwing away a life ling dream. Eventually i'd like to flip houses because i love doing interior design, and i live seing something run down turn back into the functional beauty it was meant to be.

So now thays out of the way,lol...i'm fairly young at just 23 right now and am looking into getting my realtors license. With my family i have almost nothing to my name or saved to put down for a house and im at a loss on what i could do to get started aside from saving for the next 10 years. I have no credit and dont even have a home for my family yet either. I did find one house id love to live in and fix up because the price is amazing for a 6 bdr right now, but dont want to hurt myself by trying it that way either. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance. 

Loading replies...