Real estate

12 Replies

hey gals and guys I'm in Philadelphia has anyone heard of Diversified Investor Group?

If so should I become a member?

nooe

No to which question bro 

Sure!  DIG is a Real estate investor group which hosts many REA groups.  They are a bunch of seasoned and newbie investors who get together monthly all over SE PA and discuss real estate.  They also offer classes.  They also have many discounts from real estate lawyer, flooring, home depot, sherwin williams just to name a few.  You can go the the first meeting FREE and then you have to joint to go to other meetings.  Another benefit is the answer line.  Ask questions and get answers to real estate questions. Google DIG investor group and check them out. 

Thanks for the information .Doyou attend the club?

Yes.  I go to a subgroup in Montgomery county.  They are many groups in SE PA.  Join MEETUP.com and search on REAL ESTATE. There you can see which groups interest you and which ones are near you. 

The One grant st. I'm leaning on becoming a member of dig and just going to as many meeting as possible so I can network 

I have heard of them. I never made it to a meeting but I went to a few RING meetings. They are in Philadelphia also.

when and where do they meet?

google DIG investor Group and they will be the first to pop up or DIGonline.org.  They have the meeting times on that website or go to MEETUP.com.  No all of the groups are on meetup though.

I am just now figuring out about this DIG group. I am going to go to a meeting and see what its about before I join. 

@Jordan B.  - I suggest you attend the next DIG main meeting on Thu Jan 29 being held at 

Williamson's Banquet & Event Center

500 Blair Mill Rd

Horsham, PA 19044

And go to a subgroup meeting as well; I sent you a PM in response to one of your other posts regarding a specific subgroup. 

Doing that will give you a good idea of what DIG has to offer. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here