Votes
Nick Bitz
  • Bedford, TX
Votes |
What would you do???

Nick Bitz
  • Bedford, TX
Posted Jan 21 2015, 07:40

So I posted a thread yesterday about finally pulling the trigger and buying a house. (inspection is this afternoon, wish me luck) I have my goals and a plan set in place but I'm interested to know what the more experienced investor would do if they were in my shoes?

Here is my current situation. Buying my first house now under an FHA so 3.5% down on 136k. I live with my girlfriend who pays half of bills and am going to rent a room to my brother for $500 a month. I'm fortunate to have a great job that pays good money with little hours allowing me to focus on real estate. At 24, I have zero credit card debt and zero student loans. My only real expense is my gas guzzling mustang lol. That being said I have the ability to save roughly $2500 a month. Also a future business partner who works in the oil field and has more money than time. He is willing to go in as a 50/50 partner with me on any deals. Buy and hold rentals is my current strategy.

Taking all that in to account. I'd be interested to see how you would approach a real estate career?

Thanks for all the help BP!!!

Loading replies...