Salt Lake City Resources

8 Replies

To those of you who invest in the Salt Lake county, who local do you use as your go-to;

-Title Company

-Attorney

-Realtor

-Software/platform for running accurate Comps? (I don't currently have MLS access and unsure what is accurate here in our market)

Thanks!!!

Hi Daniel,

-For Title I use Kyle Williams at Capstone for 90% of my deals.

-Havent needed an attorney yet but I have a few for specific things for if I need them.

-I use myself as a realtor :)

-I use my MLS (Utahrealestate.com) For everything.

If you need any help with anything, let me know!

Thanks guys! Ill be sure to contact First American or Kyle Williams at Capstone for title.

I've noticed the publicly accessible comp site like "Zillow" and "Trulia", the comps vary greatly. For Salt Lake County Utah, is there one that's going to be more accurate for our area than the others?

Still looking for the best local attorney to use. Let me know what experiences you have had, and who you'd recommend.

Thanks in advance!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here