Bruce Norris Report 2015

3 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets Investors!

Can anyone tell me what Bruce Norris went over during his past even for January 2015?  I know he said that real estate is topping, but can anyone send me the report he handed out?  Any help would be much appreciated.  

Thanks,
Crystal

Thanks for this post @Crystal Chang

I am also curious to hear what Bruce Norris had to say in January.

-James

Medium jcrp logoJames Park MBA, Johns Creek Realty Partners LLC | [email protected] | 678‑865‑6250 | http://www.johnscreekrealtypartners.com | GA Agent # Broker 344981, CA Agent # Broker 01894781, GA Lender # NMLS 157229

Thanks @Joshua Dorkin  - It's very difficult to share in a small post all of his thoughts from a 7 hour day and a 290 page book with 400 charts! And, to be fair for those that attended live to support our work (which we appreciate), I'll keep it brief. 

The conclusions drawn will mean different things depending on where an investor is at in their investing career (starting vs. approaching retirement) and by area (coastal vs inland, by product type and size). 

We're not expecting a decline in prices overall. Government manipulation could hurt or improve the market. The obviously taken a markedly different stance on housing with the new HUD Director.

We're asked our investors to consider re-positioning themselves as investors and not speculators. Take a good look at what you own and decide if the market did go down, is it sustainable. Some markets are already past the peak and in speculation territory. Some areas still have a long way to go in California and homes are still less than rent and well below replacement cost.   

Medium tng webAaron Norris, The Norris Group Hard Money | [email protected] | 951‑780‑5856 | http://www.thenorrisgroup.com

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you