Long Island Investor Ready to Take the Plunge with Partner

3 Replies

Hey guys,

I am 20 years old, and have been a real estate agent since 18, and also have a full time job in healthcare management; looking to make real estate investing my primary source of income. I have read books, and with my experience in the real estate industry, I have experience in investing. I love selling homes, and am great at it! First sale sold in 47 days, close to asking in an "anything can happen" market.

After much contemplation, I feel the market is stabilizing, and I am ready to take the plunge, and ultimately be self employed in a year or so. I am looking for a serious partner to invest in residential real estate with on Long Island with (Suffolk county/Nassau county). Initially, I am looking to rehab, to build my financial funds; with long term goals of purchasing for passive income.

Though I have built some relationships within the real estate industry, I have not come across anyone looking to do business with me, at this point in time. I am looking for a repeat investing partner who has prior successful experience. I am hungry, and would be active in the investment process, and would expect my partner to be as well. I have funds for an investment, but would like to learn with an experienced/seasoned investor. I would also be open to other creative financing options as well, but in this market on Long Island, know that Cash is King.

If you or someone you know is looking for a serious partner, who is ready to do their next transaction like (yesterday), please let me know. Maybe we can meet for coffee, to see if it would be a good business match.

I have big dreams, and am extremely serious, and ready to do business!

Please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

De Vonte Williamson

WILLIAMSON PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT LLC.

631.384.3695 (Don't Hesitate to Call)

[email protected]

Hey De Vonte, 

Nice to see an ambitious young person (semi like myself, I'm 26) trying to get into the game. I am currently in medical school so we both have some kind of health background. I will say I am likely not the partner you have described, though I have a couple deals under my belt so I am not a complete novice. I'm also not currently in a position where I have money, or a ton of time to invest so I am busy educating myself about real estate so that when time and money free up I can hit the ground running.

That being said, it never hurts to network and talk about goals and get to know each other. Even if things don't work out immediately perhaps partnering on projects is something we could revisit in the future. 

Good luck!

Chirag

Chirag Parikh

Hi Chirag,

Thanks for your response! Medical school! Awesome!! Wishing you much success in your medical, as well as your future investing endeavors.

I have always loved the real estate industry.  Maybe we can be bounce ideas off of each other, and learn together. I am also in the process of learning more, but feel if I don't take action now, I won't. Got to get my feet wet and learn from experience, as I have had cold feet for about a year now.

Thank you for your good wishes, and again; feel free to keep in touch. @Chirag Parikh

@De Vonte Williamson and
    @Chirag Parikh

I know this thread is from 2015 but I wanted to jump in as a new investor also from Long Island. Congratulations to you both regarding your success to date in your respective fields and taking the leap into REI! I would like to stay connected with both of you. Maybe we can do some JVs and/or deals in the near future together. Let's keep in touch.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.