The right podcast

8 Replies

Hey everyone!

I have much extra time on my hands with my commute to work everyday and wanted to know if anyone have suggestions on things to listen to ie. Audiobooks, podcast, ect. I really love the bigger pockets podcast and would love to know if some great episodes to listen to.

Thanks in advance.

Depending on what you're into as far as investing...I liked the ones with Mike Quarrles (78 & 81?)

Engelo Rumera (sp?) was good too

I usually check under 'podcast' under the 'learn' tab for a description of past shows to see if it fits my interest...

Also a big fan of my audible membership & app...I believe I used the 12 credits for $150 and worth it...The E-Myth, 4-Hr work week, the millionaire real estate investor & the 10X rule were good listening...Dave Ramsey also has good money/personal finance management stuff on there as well...

I second the audible app and the audio version of "The Millionaire Real Estate Investor".

OverDrive is a great audiobook app too. It's free and it connects you to audio available through your local library. All you need is a library card to sign up. I recently listened to Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" this way. Great resource and it's free.

I also have been listening to Michael Blank and his podcast Apartment Building Investing.

Best of luck to you

Michael Quarles also has a podcast called
Buy sell fix flip.

Any and all books by Grant Cardone are good.

@Ronnie Boyd @Garrett M. @Cordell Martin @Azeez K. & @Joseph Fellick .  I actually just started my own podcast called 'Flip' which follows me while I flip a house in Cleveland, Ohio.  I also interview people once a week about house flipping.  I even got the pleasure of interviewing BP's own J Scott on the most recent episode, which I had to release in a 2-parter.  Heres a link.  All of you please feel free to connect with me on BP, and if you are an investor, I always am looking for new people to interview on my podcast!  Enjoy @Joseph Fellick!  Use that drive time wisely!!! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/flip-with-jared-lichtin/id977637131?mt=2

Originally posted by Cordell M.:

Depending on what you're into as far as investing...I liked the ones with Mike Quarrles (78 & 81?)

Engelo Rumera (sp?) was good too

I usually check under 'podcast' under the 'learn' tab for a description of past shows to see if it fits my interest...

Also a big fan of my audible membership & app...I believe I used the 12 credits for $150 and worth it...The E-Myth, 4-Hr work week, the millionaire real estate investor & the 10X rule were good listening...Dave Ramsey also has good money/personal finance management stuff on there as well...

Almost Cordell lol

Engelo Rumora :)

Remember that name mate haha

Thanks for the mention and have a great day.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.