• Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Indio, CA
Votes |
Another Probate Discussion?

Scott Rissman II
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Indio, CA
Posted Mar 10 2015, 13:49

Hello BP Investors, I have been Direct Mailing to Probate for about 6 months now. Tried a few list providers. My question is this. After a breif Search from the search bar about probates and looking through about 10-15 treads i came across a few comments that caught my attention.

1: Was from Rick Harmon. The Poster was talking in reference of his returned mail pieces and Rick said " I've done pretty well collecting and skip tracing nixies, the returned mail you speak of. There's gold in them thar nixies." Please Rick or anyone with experience explain how i can turn my returned mail pieces into "Gold"

2: Im tired of wasting time on postage because of returned mail and bad or outdated lists, I have tried to go down to the court house and pull records but the lady and everyone i talk to there just treat me like im a "POS" especially when i bring my laptop out to input the information into an excell spreadsheet. I even had security called on me and was told that i need to leave. Evedently they had other people trying to get data before me? IDK , But my question is this Who in Southern California Knows the most effiecient way to go gather Probate info and process through the court house without being treated like your doing something illeagal? 

Loading replies...