@Atlanta, Ga @Wholesaling Ready to Launch my direct mail campaign

2 Replies

Hey Guys and Gals,  I am an Upcoming investor in the @Atl, Ga area and I am ready.  I am looking to launch my direct mail campaign as of this time.  I have gotten roughly 500 yellow letters together, I have my website under construction, and I am trying to use Agentpro 247 for my list source (pay as you go).  

The problem that I am having is finding my target area.  I am writing this post in order to weed out the areas that might not be beneficial for me lead wise at this time.  I know that it is all a risk, but I am trying to make the best decision possible on this risk.  If there are any other wholesalers in my immediate area or RA's that are allowing someone to utilize or pay a fee for there MLS Access that may be lucrative as well.  I am also willing to split or allow a piggy back on my first deal to get this ball rolling for me.  Any feedback, response on these matters would greatly help.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Start with where you live. You should have a basic understanding of where the good and the bad areas are in your area. Plus you can relate better to the seller.   

What part of town do you live in? Gwinnett - especially around Indian Trail - Jimmy Carter...even parts of Lawrenceville have some great easy rehab props. I would look for areas where the houses are 20-30 years old and the subdivisions are tired.

Decatur/East Lake / East ATL have been very good areas as well.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.