Kentucky!!!!

4 Replies

My name is Terrance Williams i'm 27 years old from Paducah,Ky...I'm excited to be embarking on my real estate journey...based upon this research id like to begin my journey in wholesaling Houses... are there any Agents/Investors is my area that have information on what i need to be doing now to begin my journey? local REIA meetings and when there held? Just everything i need to know and they keys to be successful... i'm new to this site i haven't had time to really break this site down yet and read read read... Please if there is anyone that can help me it would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to BP @Terrance Williams ! I'm also new to REI, but have been researching the industry for awhile now. My suggestion is to start listening to the BP podcasts from episode 1 and listen to all of them. There is a wealth of knowledge shared there. As you learn new things, you'll have more questions, and you can turn to the forums to get those answers, whether it is searching old posts, or asking the question yourself.

Also, look for members in and around your area, and connect with them.  See if you can help organize a meetup to meet some of the local people.  I went to a meetup last summer with other young, newer investors, and now I'm in the process of partnering with a couple of them that have been in business for a few years.

Good luck to you!

Yes sir i will do thank you for the advice i appreciate it.

I am also located in Kentucky. I know Louisville has REIA meetings not sure if any are closer to your area. Right now if I was you id build a buyer's list. Find as many investors in or around your area and learn what specifics each buyer wants. I would like to expand my horizons to other parts of Kentucky. I am in Harrodsburg, next to Lexington. Keep in touch with me through your journey.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here