Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Ciro Affronti
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Investors, what are some of the best qualities of your favorite General Contractors that made them stand out?

Ciro Affronti
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Mar 24 2015, 21:32

Hello BP, I was hoping to use this forum and the investment/RE professional community here to get a little discussion going about general contractors. I'm a partner in the family RE businesses, and we have our own licensed GC company in Phoenix, Arizona that has become quite successful over the years. I don't mean to start this forum to plug my business or anything, but since our main client base is RE professionals, flippers, and investors, I figured BP is a great place to get some feedback. I believe that as an entrepreneur you always need to be learning and searching for best practices and better ways to conduct business, so any insight I can gain form this is a win in my book.

My questions are, with your current contractor or ones you've worked with in the past, was there anything specific they did or any traits they had that really made them stand out and make you want to continue using them for your projects? Was there anything memorable or unique they did that you were really pleased with and helped you make more money on your investments?

Now I'm hoping to get some answers or suggestions that are a little deeper or more unique than the usual expected stuff like showing up on time, great prices, good communication, quality work, etc. Anything you want to contribute would be helpful though.

Thanks!

Loading replies...