• Real Estate Investor, Realtor
  • New Bedford, MA
Votes |
Get Rich quick Gurus

Steven Francis
  • Real Estate Investor, Realtor
  • New Bedford, MA
Posted Mar 26 2015, 13:52
To get rich quick, or not? Recently went to a real estate program from a TV show that promised the world. They say a sucker is born everyday, I think it's more like a sleezball is born every second. Using celebrity to scam people has to be the lowest of low in terms of basic human interaction. I am from a hard working community and I am pretty sure that none of the people there were ready for the Okie Doke. I felt bad, especially for the old woman who were clearly star gazing. I imagine they had good info to share, but for 8 grand I would personally rather pay 8 people a grand a piece for some mentoring. That is how I found this site. I was researching scams ect and I guess some of you went through the same program. The money for me wasn't an issue, the issue is good faith in business. I would rather loose money with an honest person than give to shysters. In closing, I want to say that I am extremely happy for this site. I have learned more in the last three days than in my entire life. Thank all of you for your experience. V/R Mr. Steven Francis

Loading replies...