MENTOR

11 Replies

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT? IM WILLING TO LEARN WHATEVER YOU CAN TEACH ME. I HAVE ALOT OF TIME BEING THAT I AM A FREELANCER... TEACH ME WHAT YOU KNOW AND ILL SPLIT 50/50 PROFITS WITH YOU... IM A REALLY FAST LEARNER.  ILL EVEN GIVE U 75% PROFIT THE FIRST COUPLE DEALS, IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME, MONEY ISNT REALLY MY GOAL HERE... ** NO GURU STUFF PLEASE ...NOBODY KNOWS EVERYTHING AND IM NOT LOOKING FOR THAT TYPE OF PERSON ......... 

What are your goals? Any specific niche work well in your area? I'm no mentor/guru but providing this info will be helpful to would-be mentors. I found two great mentors through BP and commend you on your efforts!

IM FROM FT LAUDERDALE FL. IM NEW TO REAL ESTATE INVESTING SO IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT NICHE IS WORKING EVERYTIME I GO TO A MEETING THERE ALWAYS TALKING ABIUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT SO IM GUESSING ITS ALWAYS CHANGING... MY GOAL IS PASSIVE INCOME BUT I WILL LIKE ANY THING FOR RIGHT NOW... 

@ISSAC GUZMAN I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU RESPONDING ......

Hi Dre, 

You have definitely come to the right place for answers.  

Are you in the position to purchase a rental property to start collecting passive income or do you have to build capital first?

JC

ill need to build capital first... i just moved to south florida so im starting off very fresh.... ive been studying for about 2 months now and im ready to go....

@Dre Couch ,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

Go to your local REIA most can be found on Meetup.com and ask around and find a mentor, someone who actually knows your market, ask for recommendations. Avoid the Flip this House HGTV marketing machine selling you a magic box of goodies for upwards of 40k. I mentor new investors in the New England area and hear "I wish I had met you before I spent all of my money" they get caught up in the smoke and mirrors and want answers so badly they buy in and come out more confused and frustrated than ever. Find a reputable mentor in your area and hire them to consult with you one on one! Best of luck to you.

@Dre Couch im located in the Fort Lauderdale area and I'm also looking into start in investing in real estate, is there any suggestions you have. I'm also looking for a mentor

This post has been removed.

thanks nick britton, you can contact me at 9543389778 I am excited about the opportunity to be working and mentoring by you. I'm looking foward to meet up with. Thanks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.