Looking for investors in the DE or PA area

5 Replies

Hello All BP members,

My name is Art and I'm currently looking for real estate investors in the Delaware or Pennsylvania area. I'm currently involved with wholesale and I'm looking to do some networking with investors and building great relationships with people in general. I work on two vital principles to success which are honesty and integrity. I'm a firm believer and doer in creating win-win situation, so we both walk away happy and wanting to work with one another again. If I can be of assistance to you please feel free to drop me a note,or if you feel you can offer some feedback.

Thank you 

Sincerely 

Art 

Hi Art,

Nice plan. I am also from Newark, I have not done any flips or wholesales but I have a few rentals. Will be happy to connect!

Rumen

This post has been removed.

Hi art If you have deals in Pennsylvania I would have interest. Thanks
Hi @Art Airall:

I'm a new investor in the DE area looking for like minded individuals.  I'll send you a request and maybe we can work together in the future.  

Originally posted by @Jeffrey Giffin :
Hi @Art Airall:

I'm a new investor in the DE area looking for like minded individuals.  I'll send you a request and maybe we can work together in the future.  

Hey Jeffery, 

Thank you for reaching out and yes I'm very open to working with you and sharing knowledge. I'm just trying to get started at the moment and taking investor 101 classes so I'll be in touch I already a few properties I'm going to look into. I'm going to look into them today, I need to find some buyers which I will be work on next. Thank you for reaching out again.

Best Regards, 

Art Airall

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you