Seeking for a Investments mentor in Houston TX

Seeking for a Investments mentor in Houston TX

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hi, my name is Giancarlos I just subscribed to BP and I'm really excited due to all the real estate topics that I can learn and share from. Right now I'm new in all this Real Estate Investment subject. I just had read all the real estate books from Rich Dad series from Robert Kiyosaki and I realized that I love real estate investment. So, I have some knowledge about it but I want to go forward to the field. In order to do that, I'm seeking a investment mentor who can help me to increase my knowledge, who can help me to develop techniques and strategies, who can share me their experience on wholesale, flipping houses, on landlord, on residential and commercial properties, holding, etc. I know that this may be a delicate topic finding a mentor, but Im willing to learn from professional investors, dedicate a lot of time to them, and to put that knowledge into the real world. I'm very thankful for your help and answers, and hoping to get started. Thank You
0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    The successful investors have lines of students banging down their door. They do not have time to read posts in hopes of finding the next rock star because the rock stars are already there. If you are serious about finding a good mentor, not a guru who will take your $, then get out to networking events and meet the successful investors. Find someone you feel you can work with and do whatever it takes for them to take you on as a student. There are many posts on BP about how you can make yourself an appealing student. There are too "newbies" out there who want to learn the business from a successful person but not give back. This must be a win-win because there is no reason for a successful investor to take A LOT of time from his very busy business to help without building a great partnership. Your post states you are willing to put in the time to learn and that is a great start. I hope this helps you to become the a successful REI you want to be.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Michelle Zarlengo thank you for your sincerely replay. I'll do that.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.