Votes
John Baker
  • Aurora, CO
Votes |
What am I missing? 9 monthes, 1 deal...

John Baker
  • Aurora, CO
Posted Jun 21 2015, 13:48

I've been interested in real estate for over a year. In that time I have read God knows how many books. I have "partnered" with  a friend who has hard money connections.  I've been going through the pre-foreclosures for multiple local counties and trying to find numbers to contact the owners. The people I contact either don't want to talk about their troubles (classic denial) or have another avenue they are working on.  

Every book, website, forum, blog I read, makes everything seem easy.  Find a good home at a good price, make an offer, then sell to an investor for a profit. How hard can it be? Except for the part where I talk to someone who wants my help.

I have been financially in trouble for a year.  I work 55 - 60 hours a week trying to make ends meet.  In my spare (lol) time I have been working the real estate. 

Here is my plea. I am motivated. I need help. A coach, a mentor, a partner.  I am willing to  do all the work. To learn. In return, I will split profits 50/50. I am open to terms. I just need to fill in the blanks. I want to be successful.  

Please help.  My family is counting on me.

Thank you.

Loading replies...