Help -- really need recommendation on property managers in St. Cloud Florida area

4 Replies

Hi all,

I am finally looking to take the plunge in getting a rental property down in St. Cloud FL. The problem is finding a good property management firm to take care of it, since I live in NY.
Searching for one online is really useless. I even paid for Angie's list and didn't get anything useful. I really wish there would be a site like amazon.com but for property managers. sigh.....
Really in need of some recommendation. 

I hope I am not violating any forum rule here. This is truly a genuine request for help.
One of my realtor recommended DeNike Realty and Property Management. Has anyone worked with them?

Thank you all.

I don't know of a manager in that area. But I do have a great team in Orlando that can help you find a good cash flowing property, as well as manage it as well. Maybe we can help you out.

@Han Gu Out of curiosity why are you targeting the St. Clould area? 

I know there is a landlord group in Osceola County, I am not affiliated with them but maybe you can find recommendations for property managers from other landlords. 

their website is 

http://www.centralfloridalandlord.com/

I have a few management companies that my investors use and have been happy with here in central Florida.  Let me know if you would like me to forward their information to you.

My company services Osceola county.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.