Coach

6 Replies

To tell you a little about my self. I have a family of 4 and I am a general manager of a steak house in DFW. I am looking to change my career path and want to start in real estate. I have done some research and am thinking about wholesaling. I need to find a coach/mentor. I live in dallas area. Any information will help. Thank you in advance. 

Originally posted by @Casey Cates :

To tell you a little about my self. I have a family of 4 and I am a general manager of a steak house in DFW. I am looking to change my career path and want to start in real estate. I have done some research and am thinking about wholesaling. I need to find a coach/mentor. I live in dallas area. Any information will help. Thank you in advance. 

@Casey

Contact @Jerry Puckett , he's awesome

Brian's right, Jerry knows wholesaling and marketing for wholesale deals.   He's helped me market for deals worth mid 7 figures over the past 3 years.   I own a restaurant, but am still kind of a noob in it.  Maybe we can trade experiences.  

I'm giving a 3rd plug for Jerry Puckett. We kicked off a campaign 2 weeks ago, and my phone is already ringing!!

I used to own a gourmet coffee house/bistro.  That's waaaay more work than I ever want to do again!!!