countries similar to Nigeria and dubai in terms of acquisition cost and rental prices.

2 Replies

As am in the process of studying and setting up my real estate investment goals , i want to focus on the Uae and Nigeria market.

What countries do you suggest that are in a similar state with those two countries in terms of acquisition pricing and rental pricing?

Because most  of the systems I have studied so far especially in terms of financing don't seem to work in these countries.

Thanks for your response.

not sure how to read your question. Can you phrase it again but in a different way?

If you want to know about other countries that have similar prices and rentals, why are you saying u want to focus on the uae and nigeria market?

The market in norway has similar prices, if that helps. The norwegian market is open for foreigners, but only give loans to people that get a sallary in norway. Happy to tell u more if u want to know

@Morgan Nilsen

Am a Nigerian but presently working in the Uae. I aspire to invest in my first property by nex year.  I have been spending time studying materials on BP to know more about real estate investing.

I plan to invest  in Nigeria and Uae but there are no post ,blogs or articles on BP that i have read so far that talks extensively or give strategies based on this two markets .

So the challenge I have is that most of the post on Bp talking about stragies of acquiring a property and rentals does not really tally with the Nigerian market. E.g real estate loans are given at an interest rate of 20 to 25% for a tenure of max 10yrs and many other conditions attached.

Now my question is which states in US , UK  , austrailia Etc, has a similar pattern with Nigeria or Uae market. Am asking so I can network and learn  more with people from these states , knowing we have just few Nigerians and people from Uae in the forum that are professionals and talking about the market.

So please any advise will go a long way

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here