Real Estate Market Tampa, Fl

5 Replies

My name is Chris, I am 20 years old and I want to be successful at real estate more than I want to breath. I research and read all the best books out there. I have become obsessed with real estate. My father and I work together building Brand new Luxury custom homes in the million dollar bracket. You can check out our Homes on Facebook at Facebook.com/CarvalHomes. I am looking for someone in Tampa, Florida with extensive knowledge and success to mentor/partner with me on Muli-Family deals, and possible home flip deals if they are still out there. We can speak about splitting profits on deals, what I really wish for the knowledge and hands on experience.

Hi Chris,

I have the same drive as you do as well. I also live in the Tampa Bay Area too. You should consider signing up for a real estate investor meet up group in your area by going to meetup.com. You'll find all sorts of people sharing the same passion as you do and you may find someone willing to be a mentor to you. I've been studying the market for about 2 years now and hoping to land my first couple of deals this year.  If you're looking for sellers or buyers, please let me know since I have partners to help us close on deals quickly. Happy deal making!!!

Do you or your father have a General Contracting license?

My father has his liscense , he has been building with over 25 years of experience. Also thanks for the feedback Roberta, I will definitely look into that. 

@Christopher Valiente  

BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

Hi Chris,

We should connect. Most of the work I do here in Tampa is finding off market lots for builders. I can also help with fix+flips rehabs etc.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.