I am a new member

6 Replies

I am new to investing but have devoted a lot of time in the last few months. I want to boost my website and give back to the community that has educated me. Should I start a blog or just post all over biggerpockets?

@Robert Fraser

Welcome to the BP community!

Feel free to write down your blog to inspire others too, just make sure you won't flag as a dozen of blogs in a day eh. Glad to have you with us!

Welcome!  Blogs are good, answer questions, write in the forums too.  The blogs are great because you can share them outside of BP.

@Robert Fraser

Welcome to the Biggerpockets Community

I am new myself but the site has a lot ot offer. Anything that your looking for you should be able to find it here. 

@Robert Fraser

I would recommend blogging and participating on this site!  Both will help!  Welcome!

@Robert Fraser

Why not both!  Have fun with it, there's so much information and so many people to meet.

@Robert Fraser

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here