Which Podcast to influence young mind?

7 Replies

Hi all,

I saw an opportunity to influence my younger (18 years old) brother in law I know that he really enjoys working for money and has a young entrepreneurial spirit.  I wanted to know if you guys or gald knew which podcast would be the most influential for him to hear as he's open to hearing one or two.

Thanks!

Podcast 108 with Grant Cardone. Great place to get people excited. 

There are many to choose from here on BP. Another option is to go to Turnkey-Reviews.com and listen to Alex. I actually recorded one with them as well this week and should be coming out in a week or so. Me and Alex are both young and new to investing. We both explain how we got our start and both good and bad experiences with using turnkey companies. It might help.

@Angel Rosado

It's great that you're willing to help out your 18 year old brother in law.  That's a great age to have the right mindset to steer a course to financial freedom.  I bought my first property when I was 18 and knew right there that this was the true way to build wealth.

Continued success!

Medium norada real estate investmentsMarco Santarelli, Norada Real Estate Investments | (800) 611‑3060 | http://www.NoradaRealEstate.com

Anything with Ben Leybovich. That guy is crazy motivated. I like his style and agree with his investment strategy.

Also, just listening to Brandon Turner is always good, he is the guy who it seems like would do anything to achieve his goals. He seems to have made every mistake possible, but learned and grew from it. To be only 30 and have made it that far is simply amazing. 

[email protected] | 402‑965‑1853

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you