omaha nebraska

8 Replies

is there any meetups in omaha nebraska? I live in Sioux falls SD and I have not found any yet . I figured Omaha would be my best bet

Hi James, nothing in Omaha right now that I know of, but some folks are going to start one in Lincoln next Friday. There is a post about it on BP and could get you the info if you like. 

Hi James, the Omaha REIA meets every 3rd Monday. The next meeting is the 17th @ 7pm at the Westside Community Conf Center on 108th & Grover.
Originally posted by @Chris Jamison :

Hi James, nothing in Omaha right now that I know of, but some folks are going to start one in Lincoln next Friday. There is a post about it on BP and could get you the info if you like. 

I too would like to get information on the Lincoln meetup next Friday as well, if you could share the link. I land in Nebraska on Thursday and want to hit the ground running. Thanks!

Here is the link where they are talking about a Lincoln meet up;

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/217566-nebraska-bp-meet-and-greet---date-tbd

I wish I could attend but I have to be in Lex this weekend.

thanks everyone

Hey all, we have set a date of August 21st in Lincoln.  The post has the invite via eventbrite, sign up so we can get a good count.

Look forward to a great turnout!

Please let me (all of us) know if we are going to have a meetup in Omaha.  I will be there.

~ Yoshi 

@Josh Nix Hey Josh...shout out to you...regarding this BP get together.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.