Any suggestions for attorneys in Columbus, OH

Any suggestions for attorneys in Columbus, OH

Pharmacist · Chillicothe, OH · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 2 votes

Hello,

I am just starting out investing in real estate and am interested in rentals of SFHs and duplexes-quadplexes. Before I start making offers, I was looking to get in touch with and establish a relationship with an attorney that has experience helping to direct people just starting out. Anyone have a suggestion of attorneys they have worked with in that area? 

0Reply
49 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Virtual Assistant · Reynoldsburg, OH · Member since 2014 · 66 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    John Hyre first and foremost. Contact him at all costs. http://hyrelegal.com/#email-form  Ask about coree. 

    Buddy marks. (614) 288-6755

    Also a must call. Dana & Pariser, assistant : Kathi T [email protected], Dana & Pariser Co LPA 495 E Mound St Columbus, OH 43215 614-384-2021

    These are some serious leads. Treat them with respect or don't mention my name. 

  • Pharmacist · Chillicothe, OH · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Wow, thanks so much for the leads. I didn't expect such a comprehensive and concise answer. Although I make it a rule to always treat people with respect, because of the fact that I have really had no interaction with lawyers short of family members, since I may misstep in some way out of ignorance I will leave your name out of my interactions altogether. 

  • Investor/Landlord · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    John Hyre did my taxes for several years. I went to U of M and live in Michigan. It was not easy for me to make a call to a guy in Columbus. He set me up quite well. Say hello for me.

  • Pharmacist · Chillicothe, OH · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Great! Thanks for the recommendation. I will let him know you said hello!
  • Virtual Assistant · Reynoldsburg, OH · Member since 2014 · 66 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    cool! Good luck with your first deal!  Also consider communicating with First American Title company.  They have been really good and helpful for me. They are over in Gahanna off Morse rd to the left of Buffalo Wild Wings.

    And just a plug for BP, there is a download section with a lot of useful stuff. check it out.

  • Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 309 posts · 275 votes
    11y

    +1 Dana and Pariser. They handle 10 to 15 evictions for us each month.

  • Pharmacist · Chillicothe, OH · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    It is interesting that, despite the large pool of possibilities, you guys are mentioning the same several resources. It really leaves the impression that those mentioned are far above the alternatives. I have requested a consult with John Hyre so far and will definitely keep Dana and Pariser and Buddy Marks in mind. 

    @Phillip Cutting 

    My experience with title companies is limited as well, so I am wondering when you mention First American Title company, in what ways have they been helpful to you?

  • Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Also a +1 for Buddy Marks. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.