wholesalers!?!?!

8 Replies

Looking for wholesalers who can help me starting out! Where to get information? Best documents to use? Contracts for wholesaling, or how to go about making them? How you find your best deals?

Anything and everything is appreciated!!!!!!

Congrats!

Kaylin, welcome!  There are a lot of resources available for you!  In my opinion, you should do the following...

• Learn Sales Skills
  • Use your State Approved/ or Attorney drawn contract
  • Use scripts to help give you confidence
  • Look at those who post here to help you!
  • If you want the WORLDS First Wholesale Deal done completely on Periscope so you can see it let me know.. I've got it and I will give it to you for free!  No sales stuff.

I know if you do those beginning steps, you will WIN!!! 

Have a Powerful Sales Day! 

Well Kaylin, you might want to read up on the matter before getting hyped, with under the radar sales pitches, could I suggest learning real estate first before you hit the streets trying to deal in real estate? :)

Originally posted by @Bill Gulley :

Well Kaylin, you might want to read up on the matter before getting hyped, with under the radar sales pitches, could I suggest learning real estate first before you hit the streets trying to deal in real estate? :)

@Bill Gulley well, I have been reading different topics on it for six months,

Really wanting to know if people had anything to recommend reading or looking up, I've also paid and been to many realstate classes, I'm trying to gain all the knowledge I need so I do it right.. or the steps other people took to do it. 

Originally posted by @Kaylin Nelson :
Originally posted by @Bill Gulley:

@Bill Gulley well, I have been reading different topics on it for six months,

Really wanting to know if people had anything to recommend reading or looking up, I've also paid and been to many realstate classes, I'm trying to gain all the knowledge I need so I do it right.. or the steps other people took to do it. 

What real estate classes, REI stuff, investor classes or state approved classes for real estate agents seeking a license type class?

6 months into studies could mean several things, wrong class, guru stuff, but if you took an agent's type class and haven't moved yet, knowledge isn't the problem really, sounds like other issues.

Real estate is an industry organism, it's alive, every changing, always moving with constant opportunities, with changing laws and regulations. Strategies must be flexible, adaptable and change with the environment, but all are based on a foundation of principles, theories and law that doesn't really change, the foundation is stable. You need to learn the foundation before you can build on it. And, because things change above that foundation, learning and education never really stops for a professional. 

If it's not clicking after knowing the foundation and 6 months of analysis, something is wrong. It might be what you have been studying that took you nowhere. Good luck. :)      

Originally posted by @Karl Krentzel :

Congrats!

Kaylin, welcome!  There are a lot of resources available for you!  In my opinion, you should do the following...

• Learn Sales Skills
  • Use your State Approved/ or Attorney drawn contract
  • Use scripts to help give you confidence
  • Look at those who post here to help you!
  • If you want the WORLDS First Wholesale Deal done completely on Periscope so you can see it let me know.. I've got it and I will give it to you for free!  No sales stuff.

I know if you do those beginning steps, you will WIN!!! 

Have a Powerful Sales Day! 

I would love it if you could send it to me! Thank you so much for the advice !!!!!

Kaylin Nelson - I too am looking at starting in real estate wholesaling and have many contract templates that I can share. I am always looking to expand my network and help out when I can.

Originally posted by @Lucy Godinez :

Kaylin Nelson - I too am looking at starting in real estate wholesaling and have many contract templates that I can share. I am always looking to expand my network and help out when I can.

The Sumner County Association of Realtors offers real estate licensing classes at its location on Executive Park Drive in Hendersonville.

That would be a really excellent place to start.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you