18 year old A-Level student needs a Mentor please

7 Replies

Hello!

I'm a 18-year-old A-Level student and has a keen interest in sustainability and sustainable housing. I really want to break into the Real Estate market. I have been reading a lot and there seems to be a push for mentors. I'm really into Earthships housing - the concept itself is mind-blowing!

I'm looking for a mentor who can teach me everything he or she knows! I will work for free and follow you every step of the way. I really want to help the world. Please help me and be my awesome mentor who gets me out of the rat race before I even start it.

@Pawan Saunya

Welcome to Biggerpockets. Keep networking and reach out to people in your area. You may find a future mentor through it. Good luck. 

Thanks! I live in London, England. I will look for people around me. Many thanks Mike!

@Pawan Saunya

Welcome to BP! There are tons of wealth information on real estate investing here in BP. Start off with the  ultimate beginners guide and learn more. 

I'm a newbie investor too here in London. I have joined a monthly meet up in Victoria, London. The next meet up will be this 24 august. You can network an learn from people in this event. 

@Pawan Saunya

Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides.

welcome, spend lots of time reading through the site. I find sustainable housing very intriguing as well. I'm no expert in it by any means but the challenge I see is it currentlly is not cost-effective. There's not a person on earth that wouldn't choose environmentally friendly, sustainable housing if the price is right. Figure out the economics and you'll make a LOT of money. 

Thanks Chris! I will look into sustainable housing and try to make it economically efficient. 
Sustainability is a huge issue and I want to solve it. 

Welcome and enjoy the journey! Use your age as an asset.. Have a great attitude, read some great books and hustle hustle hustle. Get a positive mindset and don'the settle.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide