Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Hood
  • Investor
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
So I Found the Potentially Motivated Sellers... Now What?

Brandon Hood
  • Investor
  • Carlsbad, CA
Posted Aug 28 2015, 16:04

Hi all!

My first week here with the BP Community has been nothing but amazing, and I have already met some phenomenal people and learned an immense amount.  With that, I have put the pieces in place to launch my own investment group and have a great deal of the legwork in the books to get going.  I will humbly admit that I need some advice in moving forward, and would love help and support from you all.

I've been putting in the hours to refine several searches targeting pre-foreclosures and absentee owners in San Diego as my primary demographics for wholesaling and flips.  In regards to the pre-foreclosure owners, what is the best way to get in contact with them? Phone calls? Door knocking? Mailers (I plan on this for the absentee owners and can see value in it for pre-foreclosures as well)?  Looking to connect the dots because I have several cash buyers lined up and *potentially* motivated buyers, so this is the critical piece of the puzzle to determine their levels of motivation and viability of making that cash offer on the property to get things started.

I have several exit strategies from assignment, to back-to-back closes, to a cash purchase and flip, so again please feel free to help me zero in on getting in front of these homeowners in the most efficient way(s) possible! I look forward to all the great ideas you all will have, and can't wait to hear soon.

Loading replies...