Contracts

2 Replies

Hello,

My name is Barkley Coon, I want to get into real estate today but I need contract from Wisconsin. Could I write up my own contract or is there templates I can use that works in Wisconsin. If anyone can help me with this that would be great. I am looking for lease with the option to purchase along with Subject to, and wholesaling contract.

I am in the Appleton area, If anyone that is a real esate investor in the Appleton area that would be willing to help mentor me that would be great. I will barter for your service just le me know how I can help.    

@Barkley Coon you should enlist the services of a Realtor.  Not only will they have access to contracts, they will be able to advise you on the legality of the things you want to put in your contract such as a subject to clause.

Barkley, 

For your standard purchase contract, Google WB-11. That's the realtors form for our state. For Sub to and lease option you will have to have them put together and you want to make sure the lease follows WI tenant/landlord laws. If you want to meet people to learn from, come to Green Bay REIA tonight for the meeting.

Happy Investing

Derek Dombeck