• Federal Way, WA
Votes |
dont know were to start feeling down

Auriel Orozci
  • Federal Way, WA
Posted Sep 17 2015, 20:46

Hello there!

I'm live in Federal Way, Washington

Want to buy and hold a house for the first time. like most people, I want to get out of the rat race by doing the famous House Hacking

I already got in touch with a realtor from quicken loans (can somebody recommend me a good agent or a bank?)he told me that Washington is a private land(hard to buy) or something like that but it seems that my affordable price range of a house is 40k :( sounds to bad to begging with. so ill need my wife's credit score even that she do not work to improve that issue and also He needs her SSN(true?)

to make it simple this is my data:

-monthly income: $4000+over time every check

/work m-s, 4am-3pm+

-2years in the same job.

-monthly expenses: $300 car loan and I'm living in a 2bed apart I pay $1065. have being there for 2yrs never late on my payments.

Don't have money to make a nice down payment but my credit score is 660 

I know that the answer is to go and see my local bank or real estate agent, but I want so heard options from real people.

PS. example: I buy a house then I rent the other unit then?? what's next? save money and try to make another down payment for another house?

how I'm gonna be able to have more money to jump to another property?

Thanks and please tr to be really honest I know my situation isn't good but want to get this out if my head.

thanks BP community

Loading replies...