How do you invest in property long distance?

6 Replies

I live in Vancouver so prices are way over what i feel comfortable with to start out. 

What I wanted to know is the system, or step by step that people use to invest in property they can't physically visit themselves. 

any other advice on the matter would help a lot as well.

-Thanks for any replies!

Turnkey is what most investors do for long distance investing.

Do a search on the term "Turnkey" One of the most popular topics on the site. You will find more info than you know what to do with on the topic.

Braeden Schwark I invest out of state using turnkey providers. It's a lot harder than it looks. The trick is finding the right company to work with, and the problem is how do you know the company you choose is the right one. Time and experience with companies validates a good company.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Braeden Schwark I invest out of state using turnkey providers. It's a lot harder than it looks. The trick is finding the right company to work with, and the problem is how do you know the company you choose is the right one. Time and experience with companies validates a good company.

Thanks for the reply =)

Gamer! Fun!

Are you talking about long-distance, sticking in Canada, or long-distance as in US properties? (that will sway my answer on the process a little)