Flips in California - How hard is it really?

6 Replies

Ok, I'm new to Flips but I've been told that with a little creativity, anything is possible! For all my fellow investors, have any of you used your creativity to fund your flips? Please share, I'd love to learn from your experience!

I was new to the business last year and now I'm thinking I can do 25 next year..... it's like any goal you set make a list of what you need and go get it.  I started with 90k and have made close to 3 times that this year.  I use hard money and never look back.

Sure its hard... But that's why were investors and their not.  You can do this, get all your ducks in a row, make sure there's profit for you and a "Just in Case" budget.  If these numbers work out.  Pull the trigger and ride it all the way through.  Always rough in the beginning.  Im only a few ahead of you.  Stick with it!

Originally posted by @Blanca Wilson :

Ok, I'm new to Flips but I've been told that with a little creativity, anything is possible! For all my fellow investors, have any of you used your creativity to fund your flips? Please share, I'd love to learn from your experience!

My mom and I don't leverage.