• Investor
  • Talladega, AL
Votes |
Next Steps

Lisa Holloway
  • Investor
  • Talladega, AL
Posted Oct 13 2015, 20:12

As I'm learning and networking inside and outside of BP, I've been contemplating on a few different avenues in acquiring properties.  I've thought about t old fashion way of fixing my credit and waiting until I can get approved for financing, tax liens, or wholesaling.  I've had an investor friendly realtor approach me, not once, but 3 times at 3 different functions. Each time, she has left a little tidbit about something and it wasn't just the "here's my card, call me"  She seems persistent and each time, it seemed like she had a client with her that she was helping to either get a deal funded or offer a deal. Seems like the kind of realtor I want to be working for me. She has experience with wholesaling and short sales so far from what I know, and the obvious retail.

Me: I have time, but little money, credit score is not the best. Our association does have a lending program, however, I'm thinking if I were to come with a good deal, I may be able to get 100% financing.  My Plan B for seeking financing is to just simply ask a few people I know that have money to see if they want to partner, but now here is where the fear comes in...

Any advice, suggestions...