Subject-to deals from who?

1 Reply

I going to do a subject-to and i know negotiator, lawyer & bank are involved in property before going into foreclosure but what type of lawyer, banker & negotiator and how do i ask them for this opportunity?

If the pre foreclosure was in the West Valley Utah area, for example, pursuing a sub-2 deal that is pre foreslosure should start by contacting the home owner.  Learn the law for your area concerning what you can and cant say to a home owner based on if you are or are not licensed, and figure out how to solve peoples' problems.