Looking for RE Attorney in Omaha/Nebraska

Looking for RE Attorney in Omaha/Nebraska

Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote

I'm just getting started in RE, and based on what I've learnt so far, I understand it's a good practice to do any deals as a Business, either as an LLC or Corp. I prefer to do things right the first time, so I don't have to revisit them later. That brings me to my question. I need to talk to an attorney about getting a business set up, and I'm looking for references to attorneys in the Omaha/Nebraska area. Can anyone in the area suggest me local attorneys, preferably the ones you worked with and would recommend to newbies ?

Thank you !

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Gayathri Acharya Kallakuri I saw this post was a few months old, but I just ran across it while doing another search.  If you are looking for an attorney in Omaha I would recommend Russell Kreikemeier.  He has offices in Omaha and West Point so if you Google look for his office on W. Dodge Road.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.