Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Sharlene Macon
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Votes |
My first tax Deed Sale is coming up, Any advice?

Sharlene Macon
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted Jan 27 2016, 12:16

Hello, I will be using my Income Tax return to invest in Tax deeds at an Auction here is Orlando, FL.  I was so confident and now after reading some stories I feel a little nervous and feel maybe I might need a mentor. I signed up for a couple of very low priced tax deed investing training and books and I have learned a lot! I feel confident but then I am left with that What if?...... this happens and I don't know the answer to it. As a single mom with a full time job in FL my return will be about $7500 is that enough for a tax deed? and  can I sale it right away to a rehaber? I don't have great credit that will get me approved for a loan to pay for a mentor either. I actually used my SUV as a collateral loan for investing in Binary options and it got repossessed. And I don't come from a wealthy family; so no one to lend me the money for a mentor either. I am actually the first one of my family to start real Estate Investing or anything this lucrative and that goes for generations before me. So! any advice or recommendations? Do you think I am just getting the jitters because it is my first time; but every thing will be OK? 

Loading replies...