Sweat Equity

Sweat Equity

Wholesaler · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 16 votes
Hi there BP members I'm located in the Bronx/Clifton NJ I'm looking to work with buy and hold investors and also wholesale buyers. I have attending many seminars and also network events and I continue to. I'm currently looking to gain some hands on experience with successful investors in these areas im willing to work for free to see how your day to day activities go about for handling buy hold properties along with wholesale properties
0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bulawayo, Zimbabwe · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 253 votes
    10y

    Hie @Raphael Thomas

    Hand on experience is best wherever you can get it.

    All the best forward and see you in the forums

  • Wholesaler · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2016 · 104 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Bhekizwe M. are you working on doing any deals 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.