Adrian T.
  • Stockholm, Stockholm county
Votes |
Investing in Sweden without legal age?

Adrian T.
  • Stockholm, Stockholm county
Posted May 31 2016, 15:22

Hey everybody!

My name is Adrian, I'm 16 years old (17 in 2 months) I got interested in REI when I was reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, and attended one of their free workshops, but as I have had much success earlier with searching the internet to get most information. I decided to do so in this case as well, and that is how I found BP. :) That was around a month ago, and since then I have read a lot, listened to multiple podcasts/webinars and of course read books/blogs about investing in real estates :)

I live in Sweden which is a little different than USA if you are the owner of a property and renting out. So does anybody on BP have any experience of investing herein Sweden? Or have anyone wanted to invest here in Sweden but eventually passed it due to certain reasons, if so, what made you not invest? Or if someone have invested here in Sweden, what made you invest?

I currently live in Stockholm, and there's a huge demand for properties here, and of course that will make the properties go up in price as well, which makes it hard to invest and getting a good cash on cash return but I have to start somewhere, and I can't really invest international when I am not of legal age and without any capital to begin with.

Tldr; Can anyone give tips on: Financing without being of legal age, investing in growing cities and renting out, investing in Sweden or Nordic countries overall

Thanks in advance everybody! 

Adrian

Loading replies...