RealQuest

4 Replies

Hii guys!

Who here has used Realquest.com? Was it a good service? What was your experience? Would you recommend it? Thanks for your help in advanced guys! Happy investing!

-Q

Hello, @Quarn Corley . That is a great question. Getting the right data is quite possibly the most important part of any type of campaign.

I have been very successful using mailers to target properties for years. I send thousands of letters every month, and the only place I will source my data from is RealQuest.

There are many ways to get data and many opinions on which was is the best, but in my years in this business I have found that RealQuest really is the industry standard for real estate mailer data for all types of real estate. I have done quite a bit of research, testing, and trial and error. RealQuest always comes out above the competitiors.

The first thing I like about RealQuest is that the data is typically very fresh, and they even tell you how old it is before you go through the action of pulling it. Also, it’s in the same format for every county so it takes the mystery and difficulty out of scrubbing the data once you download it. As you may know, if you get it directly from each county each one provides it in different formats, which can be very hard to go through and make uniform. They also have a direct feed from 98% of the 3150 (or so) counties in the United States!

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

@Steven Butala

What do you think of realquest's property value search? 

Was it pretty accurate compared to comps pulled from the MLS ?

@Chris T. it sounds like you've had experience pulling lists. For our uses, I've never had anything but success with all of the data we've pulled. It has always been impressively accurate. Don't hesitate to reach out if you want any more information.

@Jack Butala 

How much do you pay for your subscription? 

It's funny, I worked at CoreLogic briefly and used Realquest with my free account (access to everything), but I was never on the sales side and didn't know how much they charged to customers. 

RealQuest is pretty comprehensive, one of the leading products in the market place. Many mortgage companies use CoreLogic AVM for their underwriting process. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here