• Investor
  • Chamblee, GA
Votes |
Coming live from ATL, GA !!!

Wali Rahman
  • Investor
  • Chamblee, GA
Posted Oct 27 2016, 07:42

Hey BP Gang! Its an honor and a privilege to be here and have access to so many investors and knowledgeable gurus across the country and globe on REI. I'm an aspiring investor here in the Atlanta area. My primary focus is on MFR's but of course I'm always looking at SFR's as well.

I have been listening to the Podcasts (podcasts from those outside of BP too), reading through the ebooks and reading posts for a few months now and decided to become an active member of this great network. I love how Josh and Brandon talk to guests on the podcasts and I immediately go research on the guest speaker and sign up to their newsletters and email listings to get even more info. I actually posted in the Analysis and Advice section of the forum on a question that I have that I would really love insight and advice on. If anyone could please pass some knowledge on that, it would be greatly appreciated. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/88/topics/371...

Again thanks for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful atmosphere and looking forward to networking with you all and learning as much as possible. Hopefully I can start sharing some of my own experiences, ideas and teachings too. 

Loading replies...