Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Kristin Brancaleone
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Votes |
Passive investing opportunities for non-accredited?

Kristin Brancaleone
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Posted Nov 3 2016, 09:59

Hi all,  

I've been working hard in the last few months to educate myself on all the different realms of real-estate and investing in general. It's pretty darn fascinating.  I've come to learn a few things about myself:

1. I don't want to be an involved landlord, nor do I have the desire to get really involved in rehabbing 

2. I prefer to deal in cash, but am open to moderate amounts of debt (i'm currently debt free.)  

3.  I would love to be making about 500.00 a month in passive income to pad our current income and free us up to pursue some big dreams (like building our own home on our own land.)   Anything beyond that would be great but not necessary.

Knowing all this about myself, I'm drawn to the more passive realms- like crowdfunding, syndications (especially mobile home park syndications), and especially trust deed investing.  HOwever, I am not accredited at this time.  It's always so disappointed to know I'm locked out of many of these opportunities.

Please give me some ideas on where I can invest passively without being accredited!  I will have a few windfalls in the next few years and am planning ahead.  Thank you!  BP has been a huge help so far. 

Loading replies...