colorado springs buying and hold

5 Replies

Hello everyone hope all is doing well I am coming back from over seas next month. I am very new to this whole estate investing.  I am in the Army stationed at Fort Carson I plan on retiring in 6 years I want to start my estate investing now so I can keep providing for my family.  I would like to partner up or go under some ones wings so I can learn the ropes I do have a lot to offer I have 3 work trucks and a large trailer for houses that need cleaning or fixing my 2 older sons have a contracting license they are insured and bonded in Colorado and can fix and repair almost anything in a house from drywall replacement to painting to changing out sinks to changing out counter tops you name it we can do it  if you need help in the property management area my wife has been doing it for over 10 years from working at Windermere at Fort Lewis WA to working in the springs watching over about 120 houses threw the company she works at now.  Any help on getting the right team together would be greatful thank you for taking the time to this

Hi Carl. Shoot me over a message I'd love to talk to you about a couple things. I've been looking down in the springs a bit for buy and holds as well.

Punctuation. Helps your post to be read easily.

I'm interested i investing Buy/Hold in Colorado. I would like to connect and possible could you and your family's service.

Will PM you.

@CARL MUNOZ - Based in Colorado Springs, an investor focused broker can always use reliable contractors. Feel free to connect.

@CARL MUNOZ I am still building my team and I would love to talk about how we may be able to help each other!

Welcome to BP @CARL MUNOZ , you've definitely come to the right place to learn all that you can about real estate investing. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.