• Real Estate Coach
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Spending Too Much Money on Educational Products

Alex Gates
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Irvine, CA
Posted Sep 15 2009, 21:32

I know of some people who have become totally caught up in the euphoria of newfound knowledge and just couldn’t stop buying tape sets and attending very expensive seminars and bootcamps. So much so, that they must have spent at least $50,000 within a 12 month period and still hadn’t bought their first investment property. They were just bouncing around from one great idea to the next.

I don’t know whether, in their case, it was because they were just caught up in the excitement of that environment, whether it was their way of convincing themselves they were active when they may have been too scared to get started, or they were honestly trying to find the best strategy for them. I’m guessing it

So get your hands on any resources that review the gurus’ strategies so that you can optimize the return on your learning investment. Do broad research of your options early in the process and you’ll minimize the risk of wasting money on unnecessary or unsuitable educational products. I’m sure that investors would agree with me, so please learn from their experiences.

To Your Success
Alex Gates

[LINK REMOVED]

Loading replies...